Erik Johnson / BHT, CSAT-C
Erik Johnson received his Masters degree from Arizona State University and is a Licensed Master Social Worker. Erik is specialized in working with sex addiction. Erik’s emphasizes meeting the client’s where they are at helping them achieve their clinical goals. Currently, he is running groups for men with sex addiction in the SABR program. In addition, Erik runs groups for Band of Brothers and Tribe, which are programs designed for single young men from age of 14 - 25 to gain recovery skills and live a connected life free from compulsive sexual behaviors. Erik offers pro-bono training to ecclesiastical leaders and other professionals assisting these populations. In addition, he offers the following;
- Behavioral and sexual addiction assessment (Adults and teenagers).
- Consultation and treatment plan.
- Continued therapy to reach goals.
- Group support and tools to build support network
- Increase emotional toleration
- Increase connection, attachment, and bonding
- Understanding and implementation of healthy boundaries
- Family systems assessment
Currently Erik works with the professional SABR/TRIBE staff at Family Strategies specializing in treating individuals struggling with sex addiction and co-dependency through a proven three-phase program as well as with our Band of Brothers program specializing in helping teenage boys manage pornography and sexual compulsions. To Contact Erik please call (480) 668-8301 Extension 1024
- Sex Addiction
- Anxiety Reduction
- Shame Resiliency
- Psychodrama & Experiential Processing
- Teenagers and Family Systems