Grief & Loss - An Adult Workshop
Adult FREE Workshop
Wednesday April 5, 2017
6:00 pm -8:00 pm
This workshop is a 4 part series. Participants can join at any time
and will receive the full benefits if they come four consecutive months.
A time to focus on understanding death's impact and to gain coping skills after the loss of a beloved child, sibling, parent or loved one.
This workshop is designed to help those that are suffering a loss of a child, sibling, parent or loved one.
We will be using this time together to work on:
- Understanding the cycle of grief and how it applies to personal loss
- Embracing current emotional vulnerability
- Increasing daily functioning
- Understanding impact on immediate family members
- Increasing the acceptance of others regarding the grief and loss process
Please Call Marie Ricks to sign up for this Free Workshop. 480-668-8301 x 1016
You can also email Marie directly at email@example.com
OR book online:
Click here to download our printable flyer.
2017 Workshop Schedule: