Grief & Loss - An Adult Group Therapy Program
beginning September 6th
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
A time to focus on understanding death's impact and to gain coping skills after the loss of a beloved child, sibling, parent or loved one.
This Grief and Loss therapy group is designed to help parents, partners, and adult extended family members process and heal from the trauma of grief and loss.
This group is appropriate for those who have suffered the emotional trauma of loss because of:
- Other kinds of death
Psychoeducation will be provided about:
- The cycle of grief and how it applies to personal loss
- Embracing current emotional vulnerability
- Increasing daily functioning
- Understanding impact on immediate family members
- Increasing the acceptance of others regarding the grief and loss process
- Moving towards personal healing and internal peace
This group meets every Wednesday from 6:30 pm - 8:00pm.
The cost of this group is $200 per month, for a 4 week month (5 week months are $250).*
*The cost of some or all of this group could be covered by your Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. Deductibles, Co-Insurance & Co-pays will apply.
After registration you will receive a phone call to set up an intake counseling appointment with Marie Ricks prior to beginning the group, if you are not already a client.