Raise self-confident, motivated children who are ready for the real world. Loving, yet powerful, tools for parenting children of all ages.
Would you like to parent in a way that is kind yet firm, encourages your child, and strengthens your relationship with them? This 6-week group focused on specific age groups, is designed to address common parenting challenges and supply you with helpful, long-term solutions to overcome them. Tips for fostering responsibility, connection, communication, and joy within your family.
- The first 6-week session of 2020 begins on February 3.
- Group meets weekly on Mondays from 7:00 - 8:30 PM.
- Alternates parenting focus with each 6-week session
- Grade School focused parenting (ages 5 - 12) begins: February, June, and October
- High School focused parenting (ages 13 -18) begins: April, August, and December
- Cost is $240 per six-week session for up to two parents/guardians.
For more information, contact group facilitator: Lindsay Barney, Intern Therapist at (480) 668-8301 ext. 1019 or firstname.lastname@example.org